This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services (together, “CSM”) or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on CSM if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1.How we protect your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- Certain personal information, such as account passwords, is stored in encrypted formats. Not even CSM has access to that information.
- Please review the privacy policies of any third-party sites linked to CSM.
- Billing Information such as Credit Card numbers is never stored with us or on our servers. These are stored at a PCI Compliant gateway.
- Data we use to provide / improve our services and combat fraud / abuse:
- data you post on or send via CSM, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- data you submit or provide (e.g. email, phone, photos, location).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data about your unique device fingerprint(s) (e.g. canvas, web GL.).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
- Data we store on our server
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
- Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of CSM or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Users – By accessing CSM or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction.